"Everybody Loves A Nut"

Good morning! Hope you all are well. Everything is fine here.
Life has slowed down with the colder weather around our home. Last Winter Chuck just worked a day and a half a week and the Winter before he was off. Now with him back working full-time (hopefully the last Winter he will be!) the days just seem to speed by.
We enjoyed Fall weather until a week ago when we had out first major snow.
It has been very cold this last week too but that is set to change shortly.
I took this just before we had snow. Cortes was coming around every morning for a week or so.
The first snowy morning Chuck opened the front door to leave for work and Sweet Pea shot in. He ran right to the kitchen counter  and waited for his breakfast.
The juncos are back at the feeders everyday.
Many wonderful opportunities for great moon shots!
Taken this morning. Earlier it had been snowing but the moon and stars were out.
In the Fall I grabbed a sap bucket from my favourite antique shop, Magnolia Cottage. I knew exactly how I wanted to use it!
The squirrels have been very busy at the feeders.

If you want to visit me more often I can be found on Instagram as "birdbailey".  I would love to follow you too!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Robin

Comments

  1. I was just about ready to check up on you; thanks for the update. As always beautiful nature shots and how sweet Cortes and Sweet Pea are. I appreciate your blog friendship and want to wish you and Chuck a blessed Christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty collection of sky photos. Love the sweet kitty and all the birds. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful photos, Robin, I couldn't even pick a favourite. The jay pic, and one of Cortes and of the moon, are especially good! It's nice to see a blog post too; I know you're mostly on Instagram now, though, and I'm sure you're quite enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see and the kitties again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, I like you new format! I follow you on Instagram, I'm eastsidecatsblog. At our office holiday party yesterday, I spent more time taking photos of the snow-covered greenery than hanging out with co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Mr. Squirrel is a chunky little monkey!!! Looks like the feeder has been good to him.

    (Just followed you on Instagram --- I am D__Kissinger there. (that is 2 underscores after the D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the sky pictures~~ Cortes' adorable face almost makes me want to get a kitten!
    I've noticed you haven't posted much lately. I'm glad everything is okay. Have a lovely Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first snow is always like a cold slap in the face for me. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection of pictures.
    The blue jay with the nut is my favorite. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new look of your blog...and you have some great photos. I have been wondering where you were. I requested to follow you...I am Rose Treadway Swalls on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some beautiful photos here =)
    I am glad the felines are being well fed! ♥
    I love juncos.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You haven't posted for a while. I hope all is well and you haven't frozen yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Granny Marigold, thanks for stopping by again. Everything is fine, thanks for asking. Not a whole heck of a lot going on though! Just trying to get through this winter. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  13. Hi Robin, wonderful photos. I'm finally back to visiting my favourite blogs. The weather was so mild this morning, and so much snow has melted. But the cold nasty weather seems to be heading back and we are now under a flash freeze warning. I'll be able to sort though all the photos from my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Robin, wonderful photos. I'm finally back to visiting my favourite blogs. The weather was so mild this morning, and so much snow has melted. But the cold nasty weather seems to be heading back and we are now under a flash freeze warning. I'll be able to sort though all the photos from my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Robin, wonderful photos. I'm finally back to visiting my favourite blogs. The weather was so mild this morning, and so much snow has melted. But the cold nasty weather seems to be heading back and we are now under a flash freeze warning. I'll be able to sort though all the photos from my trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts