"Say Goodbye Today"

Hi everyone! I hope you all are good. We are just fine here.
The months have whizzed by. I was shocked to see it has been three months since I last posted.
Winter seemed to take forever to leave and Spring has been drawn out with a few hot days thrown in.
We had a lovely vacation in the beginning of May near our old hometown. So lovely to see the familiar places. We visited with family and had a wonderful time. So much so we are heading back again in October!
We rented a cottage on Lake Ontario. The sunsets were incredible.
We loved eating out on the porch and lazing the days away.
 Miss Kitty and Smokey are still around. Most of the other strays seemed to have disappeared. Ralph and Cortese come by occasionally but we haven't seen Snowball since last Fall.

Lots of visitors to the feeders on a daily basis. We even had a snapping turtle in the yard last week!
I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting on my blog over the last few years. You all have been so kind. But I am now done with the blog. Not an easy thing to say and I will miss all of you. I will be around to visit your blogs.
Take care and have a wonderful life.
Robin
XOX

Comments

  1. Hello, beautiful sky and lovely views. Love the birds and pretty butterfly. I am sorry to hear you will not be blogging. Maybe you will change your mind later after a break. Enjoy your Monday and new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be missed, and your photos are beautiful. Take care, and wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, knowing you're done. I'll miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin;

    I am sorry to see you go. Although I didn't "know" you as long as some
    of your other blogging friends; I always enjoyed your blog and your
    amazing photography. You have an "eye" with the camera and your photo's
    have always been truly awesome. Please tell the cats da tabbies say HI; and
    all the best to you and Chuck in the future ♥♥♥ We wont say good bye; but maybe, see you around the blogsphere sometime !! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall miss your beautiful photos, but hope I will still see you about. Enjoy your next holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good life Robin. Thanks for your words and photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see a post from you but sad that you won't be blogging anymore.
    I have so enjoyed getting to know you and seeing all the wonderful critters that come to visit your yard. All the best to you and may God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm echoing Happy One's comment... I'm relieved that you're okay ( I must admit to worrying something was wrong) but sad that you're done with blogging. Whatever you go on to do I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. I am rarely posting on my site, it is so much easier and quicker to use Instagram. Glad we met via your blog and hopefully you will be continuing on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't stopped by in a while, so I thought I'd drop in to see how you are doing. So sad to read that you have given up blogging. Your photos have been very beautiful, and it was lovely to read of your life there. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your blog-free days. I keep on blogging once or twice a week and have given up on Facebook except for the occasional infrequent post. Our online lives change as we keep on keeping on. Take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! Wonderful capture of light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robin...hope you see this comment ~~~
    coppee & paste stopped bye ta help out with R commint two day coz de gurlz still sneekin round de inter webz frum werk. we wanted ta say how veree thanx ful we iz that ewe taked de time ta leeve a message on me good bye post. we a purreciatez it mor N ewe noe. bee happee & healthee & blessed bye me heer roe st francis. lovez two ewe all wayz frum de food servizz gurl and mee; tuna ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robin, I don't know if you'll ever see this but I've been spending the last hour or so on your blog, your photos are stunning! I especially liked the post from 2015 and your new kitchen. That was cool to learn about your dad too. I'm very glad we're friends and I hope you consider an occasional new post here. 🙂♥️👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts